Did you know that according to new research, low back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide and the most common reason for missed work? We know how limiting back pain can be for a person especially when it affects your ability to play with your kids, sleep through the night, and do recreational activities. Our goal is to help people return to what they enjoy without pills or surgery by giving them long term solutions for a healthy, active life.
Download your FREE copy of our "7 quick, easy ways to END Low Back Pain" report to learn what you can do to alleviate low back pain without pills or surgery in order to sleep better, play with your kids, and have an active life
What causes low back pain?
Low back pain often has multiple factors that compound over time until some incident sets everything off. Common contributors to low back pain include:
- Muscle imbalances within the core and pelvic floor muscles resulting in insufficient support for the spine
- Restrictions within the vertebrae of the spine and connective tissue surrounding each vertebrae/joint
- Increased stress on the disc between the vertebrae from restrictions, posture, and lack of support
- Referred pain from pelvic floor muscles and/or hip dysfunctions
How can physical therapy help you?
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan that addresses all contributing factors
- Improve mobility throughout the joints, muscles and connective tissue
- Strengthen and retrain the core muscles to work properly
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- Use kinesiotape to aid in decreasing pain and improving stability
Looking for a way to get rid of pain and tight muscles? Cupping could be the answer for you! This technique helps release tension within the muscles and connective tissue, allowing you to move better with less pain.
Ready to get better, faster?
We want to help you have a healthy, active life without pain, pills or surgery. If you're still not sure if we can help you, let us show you. Inquire now about how we can help you get better, faster.