Our massage offerings are unique because all of them are performed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy which will help you get better, faster based on our level of expertise and larger scope of treatment.
Dr. Ashley is a physical therapist at Revitalize Physical Therapy with a growing interest and level of expertise in women’s health and pelvic floor therapy. While working in this specific field, Ashley identified the need for pre and postnatal massage services that not only promote relaxation and stress relief, but also address the underlying neuromuscular dysfunctions that occur during pregnancy. Combining her knowledge of physical therapy principles and manual therapy techniques, Ashley developed a unique massage technique to promote a comfortable and healthy pregnancy experience. From this, her company Maternal Massage was born!
All Maternal Massage services are completed in the private massage therapy room located inside Revitalize Physical Therapy. For more information regarding services and pricing click the link below.
Prenatal & Postnatal Massage
- Improve flexibility and mobility
- Assist with tissue expansion
- Decrease pain from expanding belly, tight muscles, round ligament pain, and rib movement
- Get rid of swelling accumulation
- Break up scar tissue with Cesarean section scar and improve healing and sensation
- Alleviate pain
- Decrease tight muscles
- Get rid of trigger points
- Break up scar tissue
- Improve healing
- Retrain muscles to properly function
- Help muscles recover after race
- Improve mobility needed for sport specific movements
- Enhance connective tissue mobility
- Decrease pain