Getting injured during your sport can keep you out of the game and if not taken care of properly, can linger and become a costly issue. We feel really strongly about supporting our local athletes and want to help them stay active and competitive, even if it's just for fun. From treating injuries as they happen on the field, to chronic injuries that seem to linger, and to hosting workshops on injury prevention, we are the experts in treating sports injuries and keeping our local athletes healthy!
Download your FREE copy of our "6 SECRET recovery strategies for SPORTS RELATED injuries" report to learn what you can do to recover from a sports related injury. Don't let your injury linger, take action now to start feeling better and get back into the game!
Common Sports Injuries
- Low back or hip pain
- ACL and meniscal tears
- Shoulder impingement or separation
- Ankle sprains
- Muscle strains (ie: hamstring, tennis elbow)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Incontinence and/or pelvic pain
- Sever's and Osgood Schlatter's Disease
How can physical therapy help you?
- Decrease swelling and inflammation using hands on techniques
- Use of kinesiotape to alleviate pain
- Address muscle imbalances that put the athlete at risk for re-injury
- Restore mobility to the affected area
- Assess pelvic floor dysfunctions that can contribute to injuries in female athletes
Are you hoping to do what you enjoy without being in pain? Slow motion video captures the sport skill and allows us to analyze alignment, body mechanics, and power in order to get to the root of the cause. This also can enhance your power & speed.
Running - Golf - Baseball - Cycling
Looking for a way to get rid of pain and tight muscles? Cupping massage helps release tension within the muscles and connective tissue, allowing you to move better with less pain. This also enhances an athlete's sport performance.
Ready to get better, faster?
We want to help you have a healthy, active life without pain, pills or surgery. If you're still not sure if we can help you, let us show you. Inquire now about how we can help you get better, faster.