At Revitalize Physical Therapy, we are continually adding new workshops and exercise events in order to best serve and educate our community. Check out our Facebook page for updates and photos of our events!
Tuesday, April 23rd at 12:30 PM
Proper recovery and care is essential for moms who have given birth (or plan to give birth) via Cesarean Section. But what does proper C-Section Recovery look like? Join us for this Facebook Live where we'll talk about:
What happens during a c-section and why recovery can be so difficult
- How to care for and massage your scar
- How to get rid of pain, numbness, or skin puckering at the incision site
- How to safely get your core strength back and return to activity and functional movement
Dr. Brenda Heinecke, PT, DPT, CSCS, will be answering all of your c-section questions during our Facebook Live event on Tuesday, April 23rd at 12:30 PM CST.
Thursday, May 30th at 12:30 PM
Ever feel pressure or a dropping feeling *down there* while jumping, lifting something, or sneezing? It could be prolapse. Pelvic organ prolapse can be a confusing topic for many people. And providers often give women two options when it comes to prolapse: a) live with it or b) have surgery. But there’s hope and other treatment options for women with prolapse!
Join us for this Facebook Live where we'll talk about:
- What is prolapse and how is it diagnosed
- What causes prolapse and what can make it worse?
- Treatment options like physical therapy and strengthening exercises
- When other measures like a pessary or surgery would be necessary
Dr. Brenda Heinecke, PT, DPT, CSCS, will be sharing lots of great info about prolapse and answering all of your questions during our Facebook Live event on Thursday, May 30th at 12:30 PM CST. We hope you’ll join us!