At Revitalize Physical Therapy, we are continually adding new workshops and exercise events in order to best serve and educate our community. Check out our Facebook page for updates and photos of our events!
Wednesday, February 12 at 7 PM
Did you know that the following issues are all signs of an unhealthy pelvic floor?
- leaking when you laugh/cough/run/jump/sneeze
- weak core or Diastasis Recti
- painful sex
- pelvic pain or pressure
- low back pain or SI pain
While all of these are common issues for women (especially after having kids), they're not actually normal, and we shouldn't just have to deal with them.
Join us for our Healthy Pelvic Floor Workshop as Dr. Brenda Heinecke from Revitalize Physical Therapy talks all about these common (but not normal!) pelvic floor dysfunctions and how to improve them. During the event, she'll chat about:
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor and why your it is an essential component to your core
- The most common dysfunctions of the pelvic floor
- How to avoid or alleviate incontinence, back pain, painful intercourse, and more
- Specific exercises and tips to have a healthy pelvic floor long-term
The pelvic floor is often overlooked, downplayed, and ignored. However, it is vital for the body's function and can become problematic in many women. Dr. Brenda will teach you why we need to give our pelvic floors some attention, how to overcome pain, discomfort, or embarrassing issues and have a healthy pelvic floor long-term.
Attendees will receive a Pelvic Floor Workbook, complete with pelvic health tips and a beginning exercise program.
Spaces are limited, so register now!