At Revitalize Physical Therapy, we are continually adding new workshops and exercise events in order to best serve and educate our community. Check out our Facebook page for updates and photos of our events!
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
In-Person and Online Ticket Options
Hales Corners Location
How healthy is your pelvic floor? If you're dealing with or wondering about...
- peeing your pants (even when you laugh/cough/run/jump/sneeze)
- painful sex
- pelvic pain or pressure
- core weakness (AKA Diastasis Recti)
- low back or SI pain
...then this workshop is for you! Join us for a wine & cheese tasting as Dr. Brenda Heinecke from Revitalize Physical Therapy talks all about these common (but not normal!) pelvic floor dysfunctions. During the event, she'll chat about
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor and why your it is an essential component to your core
- The most common dysfunctions of the pelvic floor
- How to avoid or alleviate incontinence, back pain, painful intercourse, and more
- Specific exercises and tips to have a healthy pelvic floor for the long term
The pelvic floor is often overlooked, downplayed, and ignored. However, it is vital for the body's function and becomes problematic in many women. Dr. Brenda will teach you why we need to give our pelvic floors some attention and help you have a healthy pelvic floor long-term.
Pre-packaged, individual servings of wine and snacks will be provided for every attendee.
This event will take place in person at our Hales Corners Office. BUT, we are also offering a virtual option! Virtual attendees may pick up their event package (with wine and goodies included!) on the day of the event prior to 6 PM.
Spaces are limited, so register now!