At Revitalize Physical Therapy, we are continually adding new workshops and exercise events in order to best serve and educate our community. Check out our Facebook page for updates and photos of our events!
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Live via Zoom
Join us for our online Changing Hormones Workshop as Dr. Brenda Heinecke from Revitalize Physical Therapy talks all about these common (but not normal!) issues and how to improve them. During the event, she'll chat about:
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor and why your it is an essential component to your health
- Common hormone function and signs of fluctuating hormone levels
- The most common issues women experience with changing hormones
- How to avoid or alleviate incontinence, prolapse, painful intercourse, and more
- Ways to prevent serious health issues such as heart disease, diabetes and osteoporosis
- Specific exercises and tips to have a healthy pelvic floor long-term
Attendees will receive a hormone screening tool, Changing Hormones Workbook, complete with pelvic health tips, hormone balancing tips, and an exercise program as a starting point toward long term health. Spaces are limited, so register now!
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Live via Zoom
Did you know that over 50% of women experience some form of sexual dysfunction in their life from painful intercourse, decreased libido, or issues with orgasm? The Better Sex Workshop includes candid and educational conversation for women to learn about the most common “sex issues”, why they happen and what you can do to have better sex through the different stages of your life. Join Dr. Brenda as she talks all about these common (but not normal!) issues and how to improve them.
Attendees will receive a Goody Bag complete with better sex tips, lubricant samples, exercises and much more! Workshop will take place via a private Zoom meeting and the replay will be available afterwards if you can’t make it “live”.
Spaces are limited, so register now!
Labor like a Rockstar
Saturday, January 30 at 10:00AM
Tuesday, February 23, TBD
Attend in person, or via zoom.
This is an evidence-based class taught by Abby Inman, a Doctor of Physical Therapy, with advanced obstetrics and pelvic floor training. This is meant to replace a hospital offered class. The class is all about movement, positioning, and coping/pain management techniques to help you rock your labor and delivery. Information and techniques can be utilized with an unmedicated or medicated birth.
This class is recommended for:
- First time moms
- Experienced moms with a history of a difficult vaginal delivery
- Moms planning a VBAC
- Moms with partners who want to practice before the real thing
- Moms and partners who prefer a one-and-done learning experience
Email Abby to register at: firstname.lastname@example.org