Your First Visit
What to Expect:
If you have been to physical therapy before, you will find that Revitalize Physical Therapy is completely different! Each visit consists of a full hour of one-on-one treatment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy, never an aide or assistant. You can also expect a private and comfortable setting that fosters a better environment for healing. This approach helps our patients get better, faster. Your first visit will consist of a comprehensive evaluation that looks at the body as a whole. We take the time to figure out the root cause of your issues in order to address them correctly and efficiently. Together, we agree on a treatment plan that will work for you in order to reach your goals and let you have a healthy, active life.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing to your appointment so that we can access the affected area on the body. If applicable, make sure you bring your running shoes along with you.
What to Bring:
Please bring along your insurance cards to your first appointment along with our medical history form. You can click on the button below to download your copy of the paperwork. And don't worry, if you don't have time to fill it out beforehand, you can do that when you come in for your first visit.
Revitalize Physical Therapy enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments. In order to reschedule your appointment, you must notify a Revitalize Team Member at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid being charged for the missed appointment. By calling or emailing ahead, you allow for us to reschedule another patient in that spot. Thank you for accommodating this request.
Insurance and Rates
Revitalize Physical Therapy is currently out of network with all insurance plans in order to continue providing the high level of care to our patients and treatments that they will benefit from the most. This way, there are no gaps in care or no restrictions on number of visits in order to get better. Our insurance concierge service submits all claims on your behalf in order for you to receive reimbursement from your insurance company. If your deductible has been met, you should receive reimbursement for our services. Our patients tend to receive 60-80% reimbursement on average, depending on your insurance provider. While we do not guarantee reimbursement, we do everything possible to take the burden off of you and make sure you receive it.
The benefit for you:
- Less time required from you. We rarely see patients 3x/week like most clinics do and our patients get better faster, requiring less overall visits. This saves you time and less hassle to get to physical therapy appointments.
- Return quickly to what you enjoy. Our patients get better faster due to the hands-on approach that we take and one on one, personalized care. This will get you back to what you love!
- Personalized care that you can't do at home. Our philosophy is to provide you with hands-on treatment techniques that you can't do on your own. We don't want to waste your time so we only do what is necessary and teach you exercises to do at home.
- Ability to live a healthy, active life. We aren't restricted by insurance companies to the number of visits you can have and can start treatment right away (no waiting for a doctor's appointment to get a referral) so our patients have a seamless transition through their care. This helps them recover fully and doesn't leave them partially to their goals.
- You'll receive the highest level of treatment with extensive knowledge and expertise. All treatment at Revitalize Physical Therapy is performed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy, never an aide or an assistant. This means that you will receive the highest level of care and expertise to help you get better, faster.
The cost for you:
Since our patients tend to get better, faster, they require less visits than traditional clinics, saving you time and money. With more people having high deductible plans and high co-pay payments, we often save people money than going to a more traditional physical therapy clinic.
Health Savings Accounts and Flex Spend Accounts:
We are able to accept your HSA and/or FSA accounts for payment for services at Revitalize Physical Therapy
At Revitalize Physical Therapy, you do not need a physician order or referral in order to begin treatment. You will be treated by a Doctor of Physical Therapy so it is not required in the state of Wisconsin. After evaluation if we cannot adequately treat you, you will be referred to a different specialist.
"I saw Dr. Brenda for several issues and she has been helpful with all of them. She taught me how to do exercises correctly, at home. One issue involved a 'pulling' from my right upper arm all the way through my right breast after a lumpectomy, lymph node excision and radiation. After seeing an occupational therapist 3 times and having been told to keep stretching, I still had the issue. Dr. Brenda took care of the issue in 1 session by releasing the 'stuck' fascia in that area, something that no amount of stretching would have relieved. I am so grateful for that. She knows her stuff!"