Have you been told that it's normal to be uncomfortable or in pain during pregnancy?
Pain, incontinence, or trouble sleeping during pregnancy might be common, but it's NOT normal!
Common Prenatal Issues:
- Round ligament pain
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Diastasis Recti
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pubic symphysis discomfort
How can physical therapy help during pregnancy?
- Decrease the risk of tearing and trauma during delivery
- Loosen up tight muscles and connective tissue
- Get started with pregnancy-safe exercises
- Improve flexibility to minimize changes in body mechanics from tight muscles
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- Use of kinesiotape for support of the baby
5 Ways to Have a Pain-Free Pregnancy
Learn what you can do to prevent and alleviate pain during and after pregnancy. Sleep better, be more active, and be able to care for your new baby. Download your free guide to a more comfortable pregnancy!
Talk to a PT Before Scheduling
Not sure where to start? Have questions for us before you book your first appointment? Let's chat by phone so we can be sure Revitalize is a great fit for you!
Ask About Cost & Availability
Looking for more information about cost and availability? Fill out this quick form, and we'll be happy to give you all the details before you schedule!
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Unsure if physical therapy can help you with your issues? Come in for a free 30-minute visit and we'll talk about what treatment would look like for you.