Have you been told to just "give it more time" or "do more kegels"?
Peeing your pants, painful sex, or core weakness may be common after having a baby, but it's NOT normal!
5 Ways to Jump-Start Your Postpartum Recovery
Learn why proper recovery after giving birth is essential before you return to regular activity. Download your free guide to get started on your postpartum recovery!
Common Postpartum Issues:
- Diastasis Recti
- Pain or trouble with intercourse
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- C-section scar tissue and pain
- Vaginal scar tissue and pain
- Safely returning to activity or exercise
How can physical therapy help postpartum?
- Break up painful scar tissue
- Loosen up tight muscles and connective tissue
- Strengthen weakened pelvic floor and core muscles
- Improve flexibility to minimize changes in body mechanics from tight muscles
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- Implement an appropriate exercise plan to safely return to activity
See what other women have to say about Revitalize...
"I’ve had a great experience working with Dr. Brenda! She has helped to give me freedom from incontinence post babies, relieve back and pelvic floor pain, and also worked with me to strengthen my core with having diastasis recti. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable and personable, but she is always learning and working to improve her skills. I would highly recommend a consult at the very least to any mamas dealing with pelvic floor issues, diastasis recti, pain, or any of the issues we commonly face when we enter motherhood. #commonisnotnormal and the wonderful ladies at Revitalize can help get you back to normal!"
- Allison M.
Talk to a PT Before Scheduling
Not sure where to start? Have questions for us before you book your first appointment? Let's chat by phone so we can be sure Revitalize is a great fit for you!
Ask About Cost & Availability
Looking for more information about cost and availability? Fill out this quick form, and we'll be happy to give you all the details before you schedule!
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Unsure if physical therapy can help you with your issues? Come in for a free 30-minute visit and we'll talk about what treatment would look like for you.